shop online for beads and jewellery making supplies

Sunday, 12 March 2017

Beaded Chokers

I'm quite enjoying making these pretty beaded bead pendants, I've added dangles and I am using them as the centre piece for these velvet chokers.
I am really pleased with how these have turned out.
velvet choker necklace
This one is made with various sizes of ivory glass pearls and sparkly silver-lined seed beads.
And a cute pair of earrings to go with it.

jewellery set
For this one I used hand made Indian glass oval beads in green with lime green silverlined seed beads and pale green pearlised seed beads. And I made some matching dangly earrings.

Black pearls and matte metallic seed beads, no earring yet though.

What do you think?

~~~~~
🌼🌼🌼

2 comments:

  1. Love them - feel a lesson coming on Sue ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue, thanks, yes can do a lesson if any-one wants to but also intend to sell these in my Folksy shop, with matching earrings and bracelets :)

      Delete