Use a needle and beading thread to make a daisy stitch bracelet or necklace, suitable threads would be Nymo, S-Lon, or similar fine thread. I have used size 8 seed beads but you can use any size you like for bigger or smaller daisies.
I've already made 2 daisies, next daisy will be a white one.
To make a daisy first pick up 6 seed beads onto your thread.
Sew back through the first bead as shown to form a loop.
Pull up the thread so the beads sit close to the previous daisy.
Add a different colour bead for the centre of the daisy.
Pass the needle through the opposite bead in the circle in the
direction shown by the red arrow.
Pull the thread until the bead pops into the centre, repeat until
1. Thread a body bead Size 5/0) to the centre of the wire and
fold the wire in half.
2. Thread a further 9 body beads over both wires to form the tail.
3. Separate the wires and thread 2 body beads onto one of the wires, thread the other wire through the beads in the opposite direction.
4. Pull the wires through until the beads are up against the tail.
5. Thread 25 wing beads (size 8) onto one of the wires.
6. Bring the wire around to form the shape of the wing and pass it back through the two body beads.
7. Pull the wire through firmly.
8. Still using the same wire you just pulled through the two body beads thread on another 25 wing beads.
9. Thread back through the same 2 body beads to form another wing.
10. Add another 2 body beads in the same way as steps 2 and 3.
11. Pull up firmly.
12. Using whichever is the longest wire make another wing as
before but this time using 30 beads.
13. Make another wing with 30 beads as before and then add 2 more body beads as in steps 2 & 3.
14. Place one eye bead on each wire.
15. Place a body bead on one of the wires and thread the other
wire through in the opposite direction.
Pull up the wires and your dragonfly is complete.
The wire can be used to attach the dragonfly to something such as a window hanger, headband or brooch back etc. or you could trim the ends and turn a loop and use a piece of ribbon or chain to hang it up.